Springtime Ambrosia Fruit Fluff
Here's a fun kid friendly recipe just in time for Spring picnics and potlucks and Easter brunch!
Creamy and dreamy, fresh and fruity, this chilled dessert is sure to put a smile of your face!
This recipe contains pineapple (canned, crushed), oranges (mandarin), gelatin (flavored), greek yogurt (vanilla), whipped topping, marshmallows (mini), coconut flakes
20 servings servings
Prep time: 1 hr +
- 20oz can crushed pineapple tidbits, drained
- 15oz can mandarian oranges, drained
- 6oz pkg Orange Jell-O
- 24 oz container Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 12 oz Cool-Whip, semi-frozen
- 2 1/2 cups mini rainbow colored marshmallows
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl mix together yogurt and orange jello powder. Add in semi frozen cool whip (it works best when it isn't fully thawed!).
- 2. Add the two cans of fruit. Gently fold in 2 cups of marshmallows.
- 3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 4. Before serving add remaining 1/2 cup marshmallows and toasted coconut on top of the bowl of fluff as a colorful garnish!