Spring Pudding Chex Mix
Spring Pudding Chex Mix is the perfect snack for kids of all ages. A delicious, addictive, quick and easy TREAT the whole family will LOVE! Just 20 minutes and 5 ingredients!
This recipe contains cereal (rice), sugar (powdered, confectioners), pudding (white chocolate, instant), sprinkles, chocolate (white)
4 servings servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 5 cups of Chex rice cereal
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 5 tablespoons dry pudding mix (whatever flavor you desire, I used white chocolate)
- 1/8 cup Sprinkles
- 8 oz melted white chocolate
- 1. Pour the Chex cereal into a large bowl. In a large gallon size Ziploc bag, combine the confectioners’ sugar, dry pudding mix and sprinkles. Close the bag and shake well to combine. Set aside.
- 2. After melting the white chocolate (I used a double boiler to melt it), gently pour the white chocolate over the Chex cereal and carefully mix together with a spatula to evenly coat the cereal and not break up the pieces.
- 3. Spoon the cereal into the Ziploc bag with the sugar mixture, close and shake the bag to coat all the cereal with the dry ingredients.
- 4. Pour into a big bowl and enjoy!