Delicious party mix made with oyster crackers, ranch dressing mix, and spices. View the full post here: http://savorytraditions.wordpress.com/2013/11/13/stacys-mix/
This recipe contains crackers (oyster), oil (vegetable), salad dressing (ranch, mix), dill, lemon pepper, garlic powder
8-10 servings servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 2 packages oyster crackers
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 packet Ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2. In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients until the oyster crackers are well coated.
- 3. Spread the crackers in a shallow baking dish.
- 4. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, or until the crackers are golden brown.