Strawberry And Vanilla Cream Bread Pudding with Toasted Coconut
This is the best bread pudding I have ever had, or made!
This recipe contains pudding (vanilla), eggs, lemons, strawberries, bread (sandwich), coconut (grated)
5 Servings servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 1 hr 15 min
- 2 cups vanilla pudding (prepared)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 9 slices of sandwich bread, cubed
- 1 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- 1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- 2. Whisk together vanilla pudding, eggs, lemon zest, and strawberries.
- 3. Place bread pieces in a single layer on an un-greased, unlined, cookie sheet, and toast for 10 minutes or until crispy.
- 4. Fold bread pieces into the pudding mixture and pour into a 5"x8" pan.
- 5. Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- 6. Garnish with toasted coconut.