Strawberry and Spinach Salad
This easy, symbol of summer is delicious with bright red strawberries, juicy green spinach, and a homemade vinaigrette.
This recipe contains , balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, honey, mustard (yellow), sugar, olive oil, salt, black pepper, xxxxx, spinach (fresh), strawberries, poppy seeds, pumpkin seeds
Prep time: 20 min
- For dressing:
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 - 2 ds. salt to taste
- 1 - 2 ds. pepper to taste
- for the salad
- 7 oz. spinach
- 7 oz. strawberries
- 1 tsp. chia or poppy seeds
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 1. Mix the ingredients for dressing: vinegar, honey and sugar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- 2. Mix everything thoroughly with olive oil.
- 3. Wash the spinach and wipe with a kitchen towel.
- 4. Remove the strawberry stems. Leave the small berries whole, the big ones – cut in half.
- 5. Mix the berries with spinach and add 2 tbs of dressing. Mix it and taste. If necessary, add more dressing.
- 6. Sprinkle with chia and pumpkin seeds and serve.
- 7. P.S. a cup measurement is given for reference only. Take a measure (a glass, coffee spoon, table spoon) and try it, finding your most suitable option.