Strawberry Banana Stuffed Pancakes
A light, fluffy, healthy Greek yogurt pancake stuffed with bananas and strawberries, topped with a thick layer of strawberries and banana. A perfect breakfast that is easy to make, filling, under 200 calories and keeps you full for hours.
This recipe contains greek yogurt (non-fat), eggs, bananas, vanilla extract, baking soda, flour (pastry), sugar, salt, strawberries, , bananas, strawberries (frozen), sugar
2 Servings servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1/3 cups Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 whole Egg Whites
- 1/4 cups Ripe Banana, Mashed
- 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1/3 cups Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1/2 teaspoons Sugar
- 5 whole Strawberries, Fresh, Diced
- SAUCE INGREDIENTS:
- 1/4 cups Banana, Mashed
- 5 whole Strawberries, Frozen Is Best, But Fresh Will Work
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1. Mix together the Greek Yogurt, 1/4 cup banana, Egg Whites & Vanilla Extract into a small bowl.
- 2. In a separate bowl combine Flour, Baking Soda, Sugar, & Salt. Combine and whisk till evenly mixed. Fold in fresh strawberries
- 3. Place 1/4-cup batter onto non-stick skillet and cook till bubbles start appearing through the top of the pancake and then flip. NOTE: Cook on medium heat and I flattened out my batter with the spatula to cook more evenly. About 2 minutes on each side
- 4. For sauce: Add 1/4 cup mashed banana, 5 frozen strawberries and 1 teaspoon of sugar in a sauce pan (if you use fresh strawberries, add 1 Tbsp. of water to the sauce pan). Cook on low, stirring frequently until thicken about 5 – 7 minutes.
- 5. Evenly divide sauce over top of pancakes