Strawberry Cream Cheese Danish
Strawberry Cream Cheese Danish... A light flaky pastry filled with cream cheese and strawberries.
This recipe contains , crescent rolls, strawberry pie filling, butter, , cream cheese, sugar (powdered, confectioners), milk
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 2 Tubes - Pillsbury Butter Flaky Crescent Rolls
- 1 can(s) 21oz. - Wilderness Strawberry Pie Filling
- 2 tbsp. - Butter (melted)
- 1 oz. - Cream Cheese (soft)
- 1/2 cup(s) - Powder Sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) - Milk
- 1. Separate the dough into eight rectangles. Seal the perforations. Using a pastry brush spread the butter over the rolls. Roll up the dough from the long side: pinch the edges to seal. Hold one end of the dough loosely coil into a circle. Make an indentation in the center with your fingers and create a crater for the filling and fruit.
- 2. In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese, powder sugar and milk. Mix until fully, blended and smooth. Place about 1/2 tbs. of cheese filling into the center of the Danish, then top with about 1/2 tbs. of strawberry filling. Bake these for about 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Once cool you can serve them plain, drizzle with a powder sugar glaze, or add a little more milk to the cheese filling to thin it out and drizzle across the danish.