Strawberry Cucumber Refresher
A simple, 5-ingredient thirst quencher. Perfect for warmer days!
This recipe contains water, strawberries (fresh), cucumbers, lemons, mint (fresh), ice
Prep time: 30 min
- 2 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 large strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 - 1/3 whole large cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 whole lemon, sliced
- 5 - 6 large mint leaves
- Ice cubes (optional)
- 1. Add the strawberries, cucumber, lemon, and mint into a jug.
- 2. Pour water into the jug.
- 3. Refrigerate the drink for at least 30 minutes so that the water can be properly infused.
- 4. Enjoy chilled or with some ice cubes!