Strawberry Lemonade Cheesecake Bars
These made from a mix Strawberry Lemonade Cheesecake Bars are 2 AMAZING dessert recipes in 1!
This recipe contains strawberries, lemons, sugar, lemons (meyer), eggs, water, graham cracker crumbs, butter, cream cheese, vanilla extract
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 1 pt. strawberries, hulled
- 1 whole lemons, zest and juice from
- 1 cup(s) + 2 teaspoons sugar, divided
- lemon ba
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1/3 cup(s) water, less one teaspoon
- 3/4 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 8x8” baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2. Place strawberries, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and ½ cup sugar into a blender. Blend on high until well blended. Set aside.
- 3. In a small bowl, stir together the lemon filling mix pouch, 3 eggs, water, lemon zest, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 2 teaspoons sugar with a whisk until well blended. Set aside.
- 4. Place the complete crust mix pouch, graham cracker crumbs and 1 tablespoon melted butter into a medium size bowl and stir well with a fork. Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- 5. In another medium size bowl, combine the cream cheese and ½ cup sugar using an electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Add 1 egg and vanilla, and then continue to mix until well combined. Pour the cream cheese mixture evenly over the hot crust. Pour lemon filling over cream cheese layer.
- 6. Bake for 25 minutes and remove from oven. Drop spoonful’s of the strawberry puree over the top of the cheesecake layer (which will rise to the top) and use a knife to swirl the strawberry mixture into the cheesecake mixture. There will be some left over to spoon over the top later. Bake an additional 10-15 minutes until done. Cool completely at room temperature. Refrigerate and cut into squares. Best when served chilled.