Stuffed Breakfast Balls
This is the perfect recipe for those of you that love a hearty breakfast, but live on-the-go.
This recipe contains beef (ground), tomatoes, bell peppers (green), eggs, cheese (goat), potatoes (red), oil (coconut), sage (fresh), salt (sea), basil (fresh), white pepper, onions (dried), marjoram
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 lb. Organic Ground Beef
- 1/4 Tomato
- 1/4 Green Pepper
- 3 Organic Eggs
- goat Cheese
- 5 Red Skinned Potatoes
- coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. Sage
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 2 tsp. Basil
- 1 tsp. White Pepper
- 1 tsp. Onion Flakes
- 1/4 tsp. Marjoram
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 350. Shred 5 red skinned potatoes. Squeeze all liquid out of red skinned potatoes in paper towel.
- 2. Place pan on med/high heat. Add a scoop of coconut oil to pan. Add shredded potatoes to pan. Spread them out and flip when crispy. Set potatoes aside.
- 3. In another pan, add a scoop of coconut oil. Add 3 eggs. Scramble eggs until very close to done and remove from heat. Set aside.
- 4. Chop green pepper and tomato. Set aside.
- 5. Add ground beef to bowl. Add sage, sea salt, basil, white pepper, onion flakes and marjoram. Mix with hands thoroughly.
- 6. Roll out parchment paper.
- 7. Remove two small amounts of ground beef and roll into balls. Flatten balls onto parchment paper.
- 8. Stack small scoop of hashbrowns, eggs, green peppers, tomato, slice of goat cheese.
- 9. Place second ball on top of stack.
- 10. Pinch edges together to seal.
- 11. Pick up and begin forming into a ball in your hands releasing all of the air.
- 12. Continue steps 9-13 until all ground beef is used. (Approx 6 Balls).
- 13. Take paper towel and scoop small amount of coconut oil onto it. Wipe it all over flat pan.
- 14. Place ground beef balls onto pan.
- 15. Bake 15 minutes or until ground beef is cooked through.