The Best Raw Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are the Best Raw Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever! This dessert is made with ingredients that taste similar to the classic home-baked version.
This recipe contains almond flour, cashew flour, salt, coconut nectar, coconut butter, vanilla extract, flax seeds, cacao nibs
This recipe makes 12-14 cookies. servings
Prep time: 25 min
Cook time: 5 hr
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup cashew flour
- 1/8-1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut nectar
- 3/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 3 tbsps cacao nibs
- 1. In a bowl, sift the almond flour, cashew flour, sea salt, and ground flax seeds. Add the rest of the ingredients, except the cacao nibs, and mix well. Knead the cookie dough and smash any coconut butter clumps with your fingers or a spoon. Add the cacao nibs and stir the dough until everything is mixed in well.
- 2. Next, place the dough on a long piece of parchment paper. With a rolling pin, roll the dough until you reach the cookie thickness you desire. With a round cookie cutter, or the inside of a round measuring cup, make a round shape. Gently place each cookie unto a dehydrating tray or line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place them onto it.
- 3. Option 1: Dehydrate the the cookies on 105F. for around 12 hours or over-night.
- 4. Option 2: If you put them onto a cookie sheet this means that you will be refrigerating them to get a more solid cookie. I really like this texture, and it requires no equipment other than a refrigerator.
- 5. When they are finished you can serve them with almond milk sweetened with stevia.