The Elderflower Margarita
The Elderflower Margarita: Bright and fresh, with floral notes and citrus, pairs perfectly with good tequila.
This recipe contains tequila, elderflower liquor, limes, limes
1 drink servings
Prep time: < 5 min
- 2 ounces good reposado tequila (my suggestion: Don Julio rocks!)
- 1 ounce St-Germain Elderflower Liquor
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- lime wheel slice for garnish
- 1. Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- 2. Shake vigorously.
- 3. Strain and serve with a lime wheel slice garnish.