The Ranch Kitchen's Strawberry, Feta and Sugared Pecan Salad
The Ranch Kitchen's Strawberry, Feta and Sugared Pecan Salad is full of flavor. This salad along with it's Feta cheese, sugared pecans and strawberries and topped with a raspberry vinagrette is huge on presentation and will win raves from your family and friends!
This recipe contains mixed salad, strawberries, pecans (sugared), feta cheese, raspberry vinaigrette
Prep time: 10 min
- 8 - 10 cups of a mixed green salad mixture
- 8 - 10 strawberries, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 package, 1/2 cup of sugared pecans or 'Pecan Pie Pecans' that I found in my local grocery store on the top shelf by all the nuts
- 1 - 4 ounce package of Herb Feta Cheese, crumbles
- 1 bottle of Raspberry Hazelnut Vinaigrette
- 1. Start by placing 2 - 3 cups salad (mixed greens) in a bowl. Add 1/3 Herb Feta Cheese, 1/3 sliced strawberries, and 1/3 sugared pecans. Continue to layer two more times in the same order.
- 2. ***You may also substitute cherry tomatoes instead of the strawberries. Enjoy!