Thick soup with mushrooms and barley
Healthy, delicious, aromatic and low - fat soup.
This recipe contains barley, sea salt, mushrooms (porcini), mushrooms (button), olive oil, onions, fresh garlic, water, seasoning (all-purpose), parsley (fresh), celery leaves, mint leaves
4 servings servings
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 1 hr
- 80 g barley
- Sea salt
- 30 g dried porcini or black trumpet mushrooms
- 400 g button mushrooms, cut into small pieces or slices
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 100 g onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1.2 l water
- 1 tbs Vegeta Natur (or similar seasoning)
- 1 tbs fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 tbs fresh celery leaves, chopped
- 1 tbs fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1. Wash the barley and cook in boiling, lightly salted water for about 30 minutes. Strain.
- 2. Meanwhile, let the dry, sliced mushrooms stand in warm water for 30 minutes. Drain excess water.
- 3. Sauté onion in hot olive oil, add the prepared mushrooms (dry and fresh) and simmer until all the liquid has evaporated.
- 4. Add garlic, cooked barley, water and Vegeta, stir, bring to the boil. Cover and cook over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- 5. Serve sprinkled with fresh parsley, celery and mint.
- 6. Easy recommendation: you can prepare the soup with fresh porcini mushrooms (100 g). Clean the mushrooms, wash and chop them into small pieces. Continue to prepare with step 3