Tortellini with arugula pesto
Creamy, mild and delicious.
This recipe contains arugula, olive oil, fresh garlic, cheese (feta), almonds, black pepper, tortellini (cheese and spinach), cheese (parmesan)
2 servings servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 150g arugula, trimmed and washed
- 120ml olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 60g feta cheese, crushed
- 40g almonds (blanched) or pine nuts
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 250g tortellini with cheese and spinach
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
- 1. Cook the arugula together with peeled, whole cloves of garlic in a little boiling water for about 2 - 3 minutes. Drain.
- 2. Place withered arugula, garlic, 60ml of olive oil, cheese and almonds or pine nuts into a food processor and chop them to desired consistency. Season with pepper and mix in the remaining oil.
- 3. Cook tortellini according to manufacturer's instructions, drain.
- 4. Mix a few tablespoons of the pesto with cooked tortellini, sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese and serve as a warm antipasto.
- 5. Easy suggestion: remaining pesto can be kept for a few days in a refrigerator, in a small, tightly closed glass jar.