Triple Berry Coconut Smoothie
Triple Berry Coconut Smoothie is pretty and tasty. Flavoured with 3 types of fresh berries, raw coconut slices and yogurt, this healthy smoothie is perfect for breakfast or lunch.
This recipe contains almond milk, greek yogurt (blueberry), strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, coconut slices (dried), ice
2 servings servings
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup blueberry Greek yogurt
- 10 oz. fresh strawberries (washed and hulled)
- 3 oz. fresh blueberries (washed)
- 5 oz. fresh blackberries (washed)
- 1/2 cup organic dried coconut slices
- 1 cup ice
- 1. Using a blender, Add the almond milk, yogurt, fresh berries, coconut slices and ice. Blend until smooth (or use your blender smoothie setting if you have one)
- 2. Pour into a glass and Enjoy!