Walnut & Pumpkin mini cheesecakes
Pumpkin cheesecakes are a perfect autumn dessert, they have soft, smooth texture. Pumpkin, spices and nuts flavors are perfectly balanced. And the recipe itself couldn’t be easier, just mix all the ingredients and there you go!
This recipe contains , graham crackers, walnuts, butter, cinnamon, honey, , cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, chocolate (white), pumpkin (canned), sugar (powdered, confectioners), flour (all-purpose), pumpkin pie spice, , butter, walnuts, sugar (powdered, confectioners), cinnamon (ground)
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 30 min
- Cheesecake crust
- 70 g. graham crackers
- 60 g. ground walnuts
- 2 g. melted butter (30 g)
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 250 g. quark cheese (can be substituted with cream cheese)
- 190 g. sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 100 g. white chocolate
- 3/4 cup(s) pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice mix
- Nut filling
- 1 1/2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp. ground walnuts
- 3 tsp. powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1. Preheat the oven to 300 F.
- 2. Blend the crackers to make cracker crumbs and mix with the rest of the ingredients.
- 3. Divide the mixture evenly among the cupcake liners and press it down with the back of a spoon or 1/4 measuring cup.
- 4. Melt chocolate in a microwave or double boiler and bring to room temperature.
- 5. Mix the rest of the cheesecake ingredients until smooth, with the mixer on medium low, about 1-2 minutes. You can also use a regular spoon or a whisk. But remember not to over mix the batter or your cheesecakes will raise and fall in the middle.
- 6. Divide mixture evenly between cupcake liners over crust layer.
- 7. Whisk all the ingredients for the nut filling and dollop about 5 small circles of nut filling over each cheesecake. Using a toothpick, swirl nut filling with cheesecake mixture to create a marbled design.
- 8. Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes.
- 9. Let cool in open oven and after completely cool transfer to a refrigerator for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.