Wally's Beef Chili
This is my Husband Chili Recipe and I must admit,he cooks, maybe once a year, but when he does it's good. Well this Beef Chili is so good, I just had to share it with you! The best way I can describe this Chili is hearty, flavorful and very easy to make!!
This recipe contains beef (ground), onions, tomatoes (diced), tomatoes (diced, fire roasted), beans (kidney), chili powder, salt
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 1 hr 30 min
- 2 lb. lbs. Ground Beef, Lean
- 1 Med. Onion diced
- 2 can(s) oz. Diced Tomatoes (15 oz each)
- 1 can(s) oz. Fired Roasted Diced Green Chili's (4oz)
- 1 can(s) oz. Kidney beans
- 2 tbsp. Chili Powder or more to taste
- 1. In a large pot, cook the beef with the onions. Once beef is cooked through, drain any fat you may have or cook until it evaporates. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir. Cook for about another 30 minutes or like me on low heat for 1 1/2 hours.
- 2. That’s it, top with some cheese.
- 3. Enjoy!