White Chocolate Macadamia Banana Bread
White chocolate chips and buttery macadamia nuts are baked into this moist banana bread.
This recipe contains sugar, butter, bananas, milk, cream cheese, eggs, flour (all-purpose), baking soda, salt (kosher), macadamia nuts, chocolate (white, chips), cooking spray
8 servings servings
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 1 hr
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 2/3 cups mashed ripe banana (about 3 bananas)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup chopped salted macadamia nuts
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Cooking spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the sugar and butter beating at medium speed until fluffy. On low-speed, add the banana, milk, cream cheese and eggs mixing until combined.
- 3. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Keeping the mixer on low-speed and slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Beat just until blended. Add the nuts and chocolate chips and stir briefly.
- 4. Pour the batter into a 9×5 inch metal loaf pan coated with cooking spray and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes on a wire rack. Remove from pan and cool on rack.