White Chocolate Macadamia Banana Bread
White chocolate chips and buttery macadamia nuts are baked into this moist banana bread.
This recipe contains sugar, butter, bananas, milk, cream cheese, eggs, all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt (kosher), macadamia nuts, chocolate (white, chips), cooking spray
8 servings servings
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 1 hr
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 2/3 cups mashed ripe banana (about 3 bananas)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup chopped salted macadamia nuts
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Cooking spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the sugar and butter beating at medium speed until fluffy. On low-speed, add the banana, milk, cream cheese and eggs mixing until combined.
- 3. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Keeping the mixer on low-speed and slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Beat just until blended. Add the nuts and chocolate chips and stir briefly.
- 4. Pour the batter into a 9×5 inch metal loaf pan coated with cooking spray and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes on a wire rack. Remove from pan and cool on rack.