White Chocolate Mousse With Raspberry Compote
Try this White Chocolate Mousse With Raspberry Compote. You Will Love It.
This recipe contains white chocolate, marshmallow creme, cream cheese (1/3 less fat), lemons, nondairy whipped topping, raspberries (frozen), sugar, cornstarch
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 3 oz white chocolate chopped
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 8 oz nonfat cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 11/2 cup frozen light nondairy whipped topping thawed
- 12 oz frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1. In microwavable bowl, with microwave on High (100%), melt the white chocolate, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth (about 2 minutes).
- 2. Add the marshmallow creme and stir with wooden spoon until blended.
- 3. In large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add the white chocolate mixture and beat until smooth. Stir in the lemon juice.
- 4. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the nondairy whipped topping.
- 5. Combine frozen raspberries and sugar in medium saucepan.
- 6. Bring to a boil over medium/high heat, stirring constantly.
- 7. Set aside about 1 tablespoon of the raspberry liquid.
- 8. Boil raspberry mixture, stirring constantly, until volume is reduced by half, about 8 minutes,
- 9. Combine reserved raspberry juice and cornstarch and mix until smooth; add to raspberry mixture.
- 10. Cook and stir until thickened, about 1 minute.
- 11. Remove from heat and let cool.
- 12. Spoon half of the mousse into eight wine glasses.
- 13. Layer half of the raspberry compote over the mousse layer.
- 14. Repeat the layering with the remaining mousse and compete.
- 15. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.