Whole-wheat Flaxseed and Fennel Crackers
These hearty crackers will solve your snack attack like no other.
This recipe contains flour (all-purpose), flour (whole wheat), oil (flaxseed), fennel seed, butter, milk, olive oil, salt (sea)
48 crackers servings
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 4 tbsp flaxseed
- 4 tbsp fennel seed
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 2/3 cup milk
- Olive oil for brushing
- Sea salt for sprinkling
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°
- 2. Combine flours, flaxseed, and fennel.
- 3. Mix in softened butter.
- 4. Gradually add milk until the dough comes together.
- 5. Turn onto a well-floured surface and knead for 8-10 minutes.
- 6. Roll the dough out to 1/8 of an inch.
- 7. Either use cookie cutters or a pizza roller to cut out cracker shapes.
- 8. Brush the tops with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt.
- 9. Baked on a greased cookie sheet for 15 minutes.
- 10. Let cool slightly on a cooling rack before serving.