Wild asparagus with Shiitake mushrooms
Very light hors d'oeuvre or evening meal full of spring flavors.
This recipe contains asparagus, onions (green/spring), butter, shiitake mushrooms, white wine, salt, olive oil, pepper
2 servings servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 150 g wild asparagus, cleaned
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs butter
- 100 g Shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 50 ml white wine
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbs olive oil
- pinch of pepper
- 1. Lightly sauté green onions in butter for 2-3 minutes.
- 2. Add mushrooms, stir and combine, simmer for 2 minutes.
- 3. Stir in wine, and simmer for 3 more minutes until the liquid has evaporated. Season with salt and pepper, remove from heat.
- 4. Splash olive oil over asparagus and sauté in a hot grill pan for about 5 minutes with occasional shaking. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5. Serve as hors d'oeuvre topped with few tablespoons of braised mushrooms.