A perfect frozen drink to enjoy this July 4th holiday and all summer long.
This recipe contains wine
Prep time: 1 hr +
- 12 oz. wine, your choice of type and flavor
- 1. Pour wine in ice cube trays. Freeze until firm.
- 2. Take wine cubes out of tray and place in immersion stick blender or regular blender. Pulse a few times until wine cubes are crushed up and of a slushy-like consistently.
- 3. Pour into a glass and enjoy on a beautiful sunny day.
- 4. *Can also freeze wine in a loaf pan if no ice cube trays are available. Scrape a fork across the top of frozen wine to make into a slushy.