Smooth, easy and cheesy.
This recipe contains butter, onions, cauliflower, water, vegetable bouillon, cheese (cheddar, shredded), cream
4 servings servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 400g cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 4 cups water
- 1 vegetable cube
- 1 cup cheddar or emmenthal cheese, shredded
- 200ml cream
- 1. In soup saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
- 2. Add onion and cook until golden, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Add culiflower, water and crumble in vegetable cube.
- 4. Bring water to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- 5. In a blender blend cauliflower mixture at low speed in small batches until very smooth.
- 6. Return cauliflower mixture to soup pan, stir in cheese until melted and smooth.
- 7. Whisk in cream and serve garnished with cheese.