Young peas and kohlrabi with dill
Aromatic, thick vegetable soup ideal for hot summer days. Seasonal vegetables from my garden.
This recipe contains onions, olive oil, peas (green, fresh), kohlrabi, fresh dill, vegeta seasoning
4 servings servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 g peas dressed young
- 200 g of kohlrabi, peeled and cut into small cubes
- Bunch fresh dill, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 tbs Vegeta Natur or similar seasoning
- 1. Sauté onion in olive oil until wilted.
- 2. Add peas and kohlrabi, stir.
- 3. Add dill and Vegeta Natur, stir.
- 4. Cover peas and kohlrabi with water, bring to the boil.
- 5. Reduce flame and cook, half covered, 20 minutes until peas and kohlrabi are soft.
- 6. Serve at room temperature.