Sugar-free Homemade Chocolate
Want to learn how to make your own healthy sugar-free chocolate? This recipe will teach you how. All you need is coconut oil, maple syrup and unsweetened cacao powder.
This recipe contains coconut oil, cacao powder, maple syrup, maple syrup, salt
15 small pieces servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 2 hr
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cacao powder (25 g)
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1. Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Once melted, mix it with the unsweetened cacao powder, maple syrup and salt in a bowl. Preferably with a whisker to avoid any lumps.
- 2. Pour the chocolate mix into small chocolate forms. You can also use a regular baking tray.
- 3. Place them in the freezer/fridge to harden for a few hours. If you’re using a regular baking tray, cut the chocolate into pieces with a sharp knife.
- 4. It is necessary to store the chocolate in the freezer/fridge. Otherwise it won’t hold together.
- 5. Lick all spoons and bowls clean of chocolate.