Sumac Dusted Cauliflower Steaks with Pomegranate
Roasted cauliflower steaks dusted with tangy sumac, pomegranates arils add crunch and sweetness. Perfect vegetarian side dish.
This recipe contains cauliflower, olive oil, salt, sumac, pomegranate seeds, lemons
2 - 4 Servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 whole large cauliflower, cut into approximately 1inch slices
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 3 tsp. sumac spice
- 1 cup(s) pomegranate seeds
- 1 whole lemon
- 1. Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. Brush both sides of each cauliflower steak with olive oil and sprinkle both sides with salt. Place cauliflower slices on lined baking sheet and sprinkle with sumac.
- 3. Bake at 375F for an hour to an hour and 15 minutes, until tender. Top with pomegranate seeds and a squeeze of fresh lemon right before serving