Summer Blueberry Mascarpone Tart
Buttery shortbread crust with walnuts, slightly sweet creamy mascarpone, fresh blueberries w/a touch of sugar & a squeeze of lemon. Delicious!
This recipe contains , , flour (all-purpose), salt, walnuts, unsalted butter, unsalted butter, vanilla extract, sugar, , mascarpone, sugar, sugar, , blueberries, cornstarch, lemons, sugar, water, salt, lemons
8 - 10 Servings
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 25 min
- For the crust:
- 1- 10 1/2 inch tart pan with a removable bottom (or a pie pan)
- 1 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. rounded teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup(s) ground walnuts
- 1/2 cup(s) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 1/2 tbsp. unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- For the creme filling:
- 12 oz. mascarpone
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- For the blueberry topping:
- 4 cup(s) fresh blueberries rinsed and dryed
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in two tablespoons of warmish water
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 pn. salt
- zest from 1/2 lemon (optional)
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, 1 Tbsp wine (or sherry), soy sauce, 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch and 1/2 tsp salt until cornstarch is no longer visible; set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine broth, sriracha, remaining 1 Tbsp wine (or sherry) and 1/2 tsp cornstarch; set aside.
- 3. Heat a 14-inch flat-bottomed wok or 12-inch skillet over high heat until a drop of water evaporates within 1 to 2 seconds of contact. Swirl in oil. Add ginger and stir-fry 10 seconds or until just fragrant.
- 4. Push ginger to sides of wok and add chicken and spread evenly in one layer in wok. Cook undisturbed 1 minute, letting chicken begin to sear. Stir-fry 1 minute until chicken is no longer pink but not cooked through. Add bell peppers, and remaining 1/2 tsp salt.
- 5. Restir broth mixture and swirl into wok and stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until chicken is just cooked through and peppers are tender crisp. Remove from heat, add mango and stir until just combined. Serving size: Yields 1 ¼ c per serving.