Summer Fruit Sangria
This fruity sangria is perfect for any outdoor summer party. Freezing edible flowers in your ice cube trays adds an extra special touch to an already beautiful beverage!
This recipe contains red wine dry, brandy, triple sec, orange juice, simple syrup, peaches, oranges, raspberries, blueberries, ice
8-10 servings servings
Prep time: 1 hr +
- 2 bottles dry red table wine
- 1 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup simple-syrup (optional)
- Peaches, sliced
- Oranges, halved or cut into rings
- handful of raspberries
- handful of blueberries
- Ice cubes (freeze edible flowers in your cubes for added touch!)
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a large jug or beverage container.
- 2. Refrigerate at least 24 hours and serve.