Summer Squash and Zucchini Saute
A colorful, easy, light side dish that would be perfect with any meal.
This recipe contains zucchini, squash (yellow), olive oil, onions (red), cheese (parmesan)
2 servings servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1 cup zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup yellow summer squash, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- 1/4 cup purple onions, diced
- 1/2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1. On the stove top in a frying pan, add your olive oil, then add your onion, squash and zucchini and stir until cooked, about 7 minutes. Then sprinkle your Parmesan Cheese.
- 2. Calories per cup: 73.7, Fat: 5.4, Sodium: 2, Potassium: 398, Carbs: 6.7, Fiber: 2.1, Sugar: 2.8, Protein: 1.9