Sun Dried Tomato Tapenade
A simple sun-dried tomato tapenade.
This recipe contains sun-dried tomatoes, anchovies, capers, olive oil, fresh garlic, basil (fresh), worcestershire,
1 cup of Tapenade servings
Prep time: 10 min
- 1 cup of sundried tomatoes in olive oil (you can also use just dried ones without
- 3 anchovies filets
- 1 tablespoon of capers (drained)
- good quality olive oil, 3-6 tbsp.
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- about 1/2 cup packed fresh basil leafs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. Note* There is no salt in this recipe because of the saltiness of the anchovies and capers. Taste and adjust if necessary by adding another anchovy filet or olive oil.
- 2. Place all ingredients in a food processor and chop. Add olive oil until you get a smoother texture. Serve with crackers or slices of toasted baguette.