Sundried Tomato-Tahini Spread
Sun-dried tomato & basil spread, perfect on everything from crudites to sandwiches. Easy and delicious!
This recipe contains tomatoes (sun dried), tahini, greek yogurt, olives, basil (fresh), fresh garlic, olive oil (extra virgin), lemon juice, salt, pepper
Prep time: 15 min
- 8 oz. jar, oil packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and blotted of excess oil using paper towel
- 1/3 c. tahini paste, store bought or homemade
- 1 small container nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 c. chopped olives (I used a mix of green and kalamata olives)
- 1/2 c. chopped fresh basil
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 T. extra-virgin olive oil (or you could also use the oil the tomatoes are packed in)
- a squeeze of fresh lemon juice (to taste)
- 1. In a food processor, blend everything together until uniformly pureed. Season with salt & pepper. Serve cold or at room temperature.