Sundried Tomato-Tahini Spread
Sun-dried tomato & basil spread, perfect on everything from crudites to sandwiches. Easy and delicious!
This recipe contains sun-dried tomatoes, tahini, greek yogurt, olives, basil (fresh), fresh garlic, olive oil (extra virgin), lemon juice, salt, pepper
Prep time: 15 min
- 8 oz. jar, oil packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and blotted of excess oil using paper towel
- 1/3 c. tahini paste, store bought or homemade
- 1 small container nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 c. chopped olives (I used a mix of green and kalamata olives)
- 1/2 c. chopped fresh basil
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 T. extra-virgin olive oil (or you could also use the oil the tomatoes are packed in)
- a squeeze of fresh lemon juice (to taste)
- 1. In a food processor, blend everything together until uniformly pureed. Season with salt & pepper. Serve cold or at room temperature.