Turkey and Brie Puff Pastry Bites
Using a butter puff pastry is the host or hostess's best friend. Try this delectable nibble for your next party and your guests will be coming back for more.
This recipe contains , , , puff pastry, turkey breast, mayonnaise, cheese (brie), mustard (dijon), honey, parsley (fresh)
Makes 24 servings
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 20 min
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Cook time: 22 minutes
- 1/2 PC Butter Puff Pastry, thawed but still cold
- 5 oz (150 g) leftover roast turkey breast, finely diced
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 pkg (200 g) PC Double Cream Brie, rind removed and cheese cut into 24 equal pieces
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 24 fresh parsley leaves
- 1. Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
- 2. Place puff pastry on work surface. Roll pastry out in one direction to form a rectangle; cut into 24 equal pieces. Press each piece into the cups of a 24-cup mini muffin pan, allowing some overhang. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- 3. In small bowl, stir together turkey and mayonnaise. Remove muffin pan from freezer; divide turkey mixture among the cups. Top each with a piece of Brie, pressing down slightly.
- 4. Bake in center of oven for 20 to 22 minutes or until pastry is golden on bottom and cheese is melted and starting to brown.
- 5. Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together Dijon and honey. Transfer pastry bites to a long platter; drizzle Dijon mixture over top and garnish with parsley leaves.