Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Easy side, and very delicious, you only need bacon and some asparagus!
This recipe contains asparagus, bacon, fresh chives, olive oil, salt, pepper
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- Asparagus sticks
- Bacon of your choice
- Chives- chopped up
- Olive oil
- 1. Preheat the oven for about 400 degrees
- 2. In an oven safe pan lay our the asparagus sticks
- 3. Add the chives, salt and pepper, and olive oil over the asparagus
- 4. Cook it in the over for 20 minutes, till the bacon is crispy
- 5. Serve as a side for breakfast with eggs, lunch or dinner! Enjoy!