Extra lean ground turkey combined with loads of veggies - carrots, spinach, bell peppers, zucchini to make a healthy, juicy burger that stretches your grocery dollar too!
This recipe contains turkey ground, eggs, bread crumbs (panko), crushed garlic, spinach, carrots, bell peppers (red), zucchini, onions (green/spring), tomato paste, paprika (smoked), salt, bell peppers (red), pepper
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 lb. extra lean ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup(s) panko
- 1 garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup(s) spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 zucchini, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 red bell pepper cut into rings if desired for garnish.
- 1. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Don't overwork it - just combine enough to have it well mixed.
- 2. Form 4-6 round patties. Cook on med-high heat until done. If unsure, insert a thermometer - 165 F is the temp. you are aiming for.
- 3. For roasted red pepper rings, seed and slice red pepper, spritz with olive oil and bake at 425 for 20 minutes.