Turkey, Spinach, Mozzarella & Sun Dried Tomato Panini
I love a good panini, simple but delicious! This one here has low sodium turkey, baby spinach, a couple thin slices of mozzarella and a wonderful sun dried tomato spread all pressed between a multi-grain sandwich thin. It's the sun dried tomato spread that really kicks up the flavor here!
This recipe contains bread (sandwich thins), deli turkey breast, baby spinach, cheese (mozzarella, fresh), sun-dried tomatoes, fresh garlic, parsley, tomato liquid
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 2 multigrain sandwich thins
- 6 slice(s) low sodium turkey
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 4 slice(s) thin, mozzarella (fresh if you have)
- 6 halves marinated sun dried tomatoes
- 2 clove(s) garlic cloves
- 1 handful parsley
- 1 tbsp. marinating liquid from tomatoes
- 1. In a small food processor add the sun dried tomatoes, the marinating liquid, garlic and parsley. Pulse until finely chopped.
- 2. Smear the sun dried tomato spread on the bottom half of the bread. Top with the baby spinach, turkey and cheese then top with the other half of the bread.
- 3. Place onto a heated panini press and cook until the bread is nice and crisp and the cheese has melted.