Tuscan Pork and Bean Soup
A slow-cooker recipe that warms your insides on a cold winter's day.
This recipe contains beans (cannellini), pork, carrots, celery, onions, salt, black pepper, tomatoes (diced), chicken broth
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 4 hr
- 3 can(s) 15.5oz. small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 1/2 cup(s) cubed roasted pork
- 1 1/2 cup(s) carrots, chopped
- 1 cup(s) celery, sliced
- 1 cup(s) onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 can(s) 14.5oz. diced Italian Style tomatoes, undrained
- 2 can(s) 14oz. chicken broth
- 1. In a slow-cooker, stir together beans, pork, carrots, celery, onion, salt, and pepper. Add undrained tomatoes and chicken broth.
- 2. Cover and cook on LOW setting for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH setting for 3 to 4 hours.