Ultimate Cranberry Sauce
This Ultimate Cranberry Sauce is made with bourbon and maple syrup. It goes well beyond the turkey dinner. Awesome addition to cheese platters, sandwiches and yogurt. You can't get this out of a can and it is so easy to make. Treat your guests this holiday season.
This recipe contains cranberries, water, bourbon, sugar, maple syrup
3 cups servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 1 bag of cranberries (12 oz.) fresh or frozen (rinsed)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1. Place all ingredients (except cranberries) into a pot. Bring to a boil and cook for about 3 minutes making sure sugar dissolves.
- 2. Add cranberries and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer till berries start to burst
- 3. Remove from heat. Press slightly with a fork
- 4. Place in bowl, cool and place in fridge till ready to use