Valentine's Day Potted Plant Ice-Cream Desserts
Valentine's Day is near. Say it with flowers, or how about making these fuss-free desserts to tease your the other half? Check out how easy it is to make these party treats in just 3 steps!
This recipe contains vanilla ice cream, palm seeds, nuts (mixed), blueberries, oreo cookies, parsley
Prep time: 1 hr +
- 0.75 lit Vanilla Ice-cream
- 10 Palm Seeds (diced)
- 2 tbsp Organic Mixed Nuts
- 2 oz Blue Berries
- 100g Oreo Cookies
- Parsley for decoration
- 1. Remove cream from cookies and pound the cookies into crumbs. Set aside.
- 2. Mix ice-cream with the rest of the ingredients and put them into serving cups. Freeze them well.
- 3. Top the ice-cream cups with Oreo crumbs and insert a sprig of parsley just before serving your Potted Plant Ice-Cream Desserts!
- 4. * Tips: Don't make your desserts look too neat. They're meant to be a bit messy with the " soil ". After all, they're supposed to be plants, aren't they?