Super Healthy Homemade Granola
Make your own version of this super healthy breakfast option! Once you try it you won’t go back to the shop-bought granola!
This recipe contains rolled oats, figs (dried), hazelnuts, oil, goji berries, almonds, dates, honey, chia seeds, desiccated coconut
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 200 g (2 cups) Rolled Oats
- 50 g (5 pcs) Dried Figs
- 40 g (1/3 cup) Hazelnuts
- 40 g (1/3 cup) Coconut Oil
- 40 g (1/3 cup) Goji Berries
- 40 g (1/3 cup) Almonds
- 40 g (7 pcs) Dates without pecks
- 4 Tablespoons Honey
- 4 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Desiccated Coconut
- 1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/320°F.
- 2. Melt the coconut oil (if not in liquid form). Roughly chop the almonds, hazelnuts, dates and figs.
- 3. In a large bowl combine the oats, coconut, hazelnuts and almonds with coconut oil and honey.
- 4. Transfer the mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Stir occasionally to get nice golden brown color. 5 minutes before end spread chia seeds around and give it one last stir.
- 5. When ready, let it cool. Keep in an airtight container.
- 6. Enjoy with yogurt, fruit or milk!