Sweet and Tangy Chicken
The perfect blend of sweet, salty and tangy. This is a quick fix and tastes delicious.
This recipe contains chicken (thighs, boneless, skinless), milk (coconut), pineapple (canned, chunk), barbecue sauce, garlic powder, white pepper, coconut aminos, worcestershire, coconut flakes
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 package organic chicken thighs.
- 1 can(s) 13.5oz. coconut milk
- 1 can(s) 20oz. Pineapple Chunks
- 1 bottle bbq sauce (your choice)
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. white pepper
- 2 splashes coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded coconut
- 1. Wash chicken thoroughly
- 2. Salt and pepper both sides of chicken. Add chicken to hot pan.
- 3. Add coconut milk and pineapple to pan. Mix it all together with chicken. Bring to a boil.
- 4. Add garlic, white pepper, coconut aminos, Worcestershire sauce. Continue to boil.
- 5. Add BBQ sauce and shredded coconut. Bring all ingredients to boil.
- 6. Flip chicken over every few minutes.
- 7. Bring temperature down to medium. Cover and let simmer until chicken is cooked through.
- 8. Uncover and reduce temperature to a low simmer for 10 minutes. Sauce will thicken.
- 9. Recommended: Serve over cauliflower rice.