Sweet and Tangy Chicken
The perfect blend of sweet, salty and tangy. This is a quick fix and tastes delicious.
This recipe contains chicken (thighs, boneless, skinless), milk (coconut), pineapple (canned, chunk, in water), barbecue sauce, garlic powder, white pepper, coconut aminos, worcestershire, coconut flakes
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 package organic chicken thighs.
- 1 can(s) 13.5oz. coconut milk
- 1 can(s) 20oz. Pineapple Chunks
- 1 bottle bbq sauce (your choice)
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. white pepper
- 2 splashes coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded coconut
- 1. Wash chicken thoroughly
- 2. Salt and pepper both sides of chicken. Add chicken to hot pan.
- 3. Add coconut milk and pineapple to pan. Mix it all together with chicken. Bring to a boil.
- 4. Add garlic, white pepper, coconut aminos, Worcestershire sauce. Continue to boil.
- 5. Add BBQ sauce and shredded coconut. Bring all ingredients to boil.
- 6. Flip chicken over every few minutes.
- 7. Bring temperature down to medium. Cover and let simmer until chicken is cooked through.
- 8. Uncover and reduce temperature to a low simmer for 10 minutes. Sauce will thicken.
- 9. Recommended: Serve over cauliflower rice.