Sweet Chili Chicken, Radish & Zucchini Kabobs
Take advantage of grilling season with these healthy sweet chili chicken, radish & zucchini kabobs! With only 5 ingredients and only 241 calories per kabob, you'll be so happy you grilled these up!
This recipe contains chicken breasts, zucchini, radishes, chili sauce (sweet), black pepper, salt, skewers
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 2 whole chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 whole large zucchini, sliced and quartered
- 5 whole radishes, cleaned and cut in half
- 3/4 cup(s) sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- 1/2 tbsp. salt
- 4 skewers
- 1. Season each piece of chicken with the salt and pepper.
- 2. On each skewer layer one piece of chicken, one piece of radish, one piece of zucchini, repeat two more times, then cap off the skewer with one last piece of chicken
- 3. Repeat this layering on the other three skewers.
- 4. Brush the sweet chili sauce on the skewers and grill for 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Enjoy!