Sweet Tater Tot Casserole
Sweet Tater Tot Casserole....A new Twist On A Old Family Favorite, The Combination OF Sweet And Savory Are Simply Amazing!
This recipe contains ground beef, sweet potato tots, cream of chicken soup, cheese (mexican blend), salt, garlic seasoning, milk
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 lb. - Ground Beef, Turkey or Chicken
- 20 oz. two bags Sweet Potato Tots
- 10 oz. - Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup(s) - Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1 tsp. - Salt
- 1 tbsp. - Garlic Seasoning
- 1/2 whole - Soup Can of Milk
- 1. Grease an 8x11 baking dish with cooking spray. Cook the ground meat with seasonings over high heat until no longer pink and a little caramelized, once browned add the soup and the half can of milk to the meat mixture. In the baking dish layer in some of the tater tots then cover with some of the meat mixture and top with cheese, repeat layers ending with cheese. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes or until brown and bubbly.