Vanilla Coconut Granola
This granola is a great topping for fruit and yogurt, but would also taste great on its own.
This recipe contains rolled oats, coconut (unsweetened), coconut flour, applesauce (unsweetened), honey, vanilla extract, cinnamon, honey
4 servings servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 C rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp coconut flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp honey
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2. Gently combine all ingredients except for the ¼ tsp of honey until mixture sticks together.
- 3. Spread evenly onto a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- 4. Drizzle with additional ¼ tsp of honey
- 5. Bake for 12 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- 6. Let granola cool, then break apart any large pieces.