Vanilla Coconut Granola
This granola is a great topping for fruit and yogurt, but would also taste great on its own.
This recipe contains rolled oats, coconut flakes (unsweetened), flour (coconut), applesauce (unsweetened), honey, vanilla extract, cinnamon, honey
4 servings servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 C rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp coconut flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp honey
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2. Gently combine all ingredients except for the ¼ tsp of honey until mixture sticks together.
- 3. Spread evenly onto a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- 4. Drizzle with additional ¼ tsp of honey
- 5. Bake for 12 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- 6. Let granola cool, then break apart any large pieces.