Veg Fried Rice
Veg fried rice flavored with spices and sauces.
This recipe contains rice, green beans (fresh), carrots, fresh garlic, onions (green/spring), green chilies, , salt, pepper, ajinomotto, soy sauce, vinegar, red chili sauce, sesame oil
4 servings servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 4 cups boiled (cooked) rice
- 1/2 cup of green beans, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of carrots, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, grated
- 1/2 cup spring onion, chopped
- 2 chopped green chillies
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black/white peppercorn powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ajinomotto (MSG)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoon red chili sauce
- 4 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1. Heat oil in a wok , add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- 2. Add green beans and cook for at least 3 minutes. Add carrots and sauté for 2 minutes.
- 3. Add spring onions and green chilies , sauté for 1 minute. Add the seasoning.
- 4. Add boiled rice, soy sauce , Chili sauce and vinegar. Mix well.
- 5. Remove from heat and garnish with chopped spring onion greens.