Taco Egg Roll
Mix up taco night with these crunchy, easy to make, Taco Egg Rolls. Simple enough to make at the spur of the moment.
This recipe contains beef (ground), taco seasoning, egg roll wrappers, cheese (mexican blend)
8 - 10 Servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 lb. ground beef, turkey, or chicken
- 1 pkg(s) taco seasoning
- 8 - 10 whole egg roll wrappers
- 1 pkg(s) Mexican shredded cheese
- 1. Brown and drain ground beef. Season according to taco seasoning instructions.
- 2. Turn off heat, and mix in shredded cheese with taco meat.
- 3. Fill egg roll wrappers. Brush egg rolls with olive oil.
- 4. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes, flipping egg rolls at 8 minutes.
- 5. Serve hot with sour cream!
- 6. Experiment with these things! Add peppers, rice, or refried beans. Make them your own.