Taco Pie Easy Recipe
An easy dinner that will delight your family – Taco Pie
This recipe contains beef (ground), onions, fresh garlic, taco seasoning, biscuits, fritos, cheese (cheddar, shredded), sour cream, salsa, olives (black), onions (green/spring)
6 - 8 Servings
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion small chop
- 2 clove(s) garlic - minced
- 1 pkg(s) 1oz. taco seasoning
- 1 can(s) 16oz. crescent rolls or biscuits
- 1 cup(s) regular fritos
- 1 cup(s) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- black olives
- spring onions
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Over medium heat in a frying pan, brown the ground beef, onion and garlic together until ground beef is cooked through and onion is soft. Add the packet of taco seasoning and ¼ cup of water, stir well and put the lid on the pan. Continue to heat stirring 2-3 times over a 4-5 minute period.
- 2. Meanwhile, press the crescent rolls/or biscuits (use whichever you have or prefer – personally I prefer the crescent rolls – but it is up to you – I have had this both ways and both are yummy) into a pie plate. Bake at 350 for 5 minutes then remove and set aside.
- 3. Once ground beef mixture is done, put the corn chips in the bottom of the pie plate. Cover with the ground beef mix. Spread the sour cream over the ground beef and then the cheese over the sour cream. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes until cheese is melted and starting to brown. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Garnish and serve.