Tagliatelle with courgette and pancetta
Post- holidays light, easy and quick meal.
This recipe contains olive oil, pancetta, courgettes, garlic, salt, black pepper, pasta (tagliatelle), cream, cheese (parmesan)
2 servings servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 100g pancetta or smoked bacon, diced
- 2 small courgettes, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 250g fresh tagliatelle pasta
- 200g cream
- 4 tbs Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1. Sizzle the pancetta in hot olive oil for about 5 mins until starting to crisp.
- 2. Add the sliced courgette to the pan. Cook for 5 mins or until soft and starting to brown.
- 3. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute longer. Season and set aside.
- 4. Cook the fresh tagliatelle for 3 minutes (according to the pack instructions). Drain and tip into the frying pan with the pancetta and courgette.
- 5. Over a low heat toss everything together with the cream and half the Parmesan.
- 6. Serve twirled into bowls with the remaining Parmesan scattered over.