Tender pork chops with wine and parsley
This recipe contains pork chops, fresh garlic, olive oil, onions, parsley, wine (red), beef broth, black pepper
2 servings servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 400g boneless pork chops (cca 4 pork chops)
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 small bunch of parsley, chopped
- 250ml red wine
- 400ml beef or chicken broth from 1 cube, hot
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1. Flatten the pork chops with a meat mallet. Season them with half the garlic.
- 2. Brown the pork chops for 4 minutes on each side in hot olive oil.
- 3. Add the onion, remaining garlic and parsley.
- 4. Cover the chops with red wine and hot broth. Bring to the boil.
- 5. Turn down the flame, cover the chops and let them simmer for 20 minutes or until very tender.
- 6. Season them with pepper, sprinkle with some parsley and serve immediately.