Vegan Chai Tea Lattes
Vegan Chai Tea Lattes, ready in under 15 minutes!
This recipe contains , cinnamon, cardamom, ginger (ground), allspice, nutmeg, , tea (chai), tea (black,bags), water, milk (oat), maple syrup, nondairy whipped topping
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- Chai Spice Mix
- 1 tbsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tsp. Ground Cardomom
- 1 1/2 tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp. All Spice
- Chai Lattes
- 1 - 2 Chai Spice Mix
- 2 Black Tea Bags
- 2 cup(s) Water
- 1 cup(s) Oat Milk can be replaced with any plant milk of your choice
- 2 tbsp. Maple Syrup or other natural sweetener
- Coconut Whip Cream optional
- 1. Heat the water in a medium sized saucepan with 1-2 tablespoons of the chai spice mix*. Bring to a boil. once boiling, turn off the heat and let the mixture steep for 5 minutes. Add the teabags and maple syrup and return the mixture to a boil. Once boiling, again turn off the heat and allow to steep for a further 5 minutes.
- 2. Remove the teabags and pour the mixture evenly into two cups through a sieve to remove any excess spices.
- 3. Heat up your oat milk and pour into the mugs to mix with the tea. Add some coconut whip on top with an extra sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.